Corporate Tax

Corporate Tax Service with Nguyen Scott LLP

Corporate Tax

Canadian resident corporations have to file a corporate income tax (T2) return every tax year even if there is no tax payable. This includes: 

  1. Non-profit organizations
  2. Tax-exempt corporations
  3. Inactive corporations

A non-resident corporation may have to file a return if, at any time in the year, one of the following situations applies: 

  1. It carried on business in Canada
  2. It had a taxable capital gain
  3. It disposed of taxable Canadian property

Corporate tax returns are to be filed no later than six months after the end of each tax year. The tax year of a corporation is its fiscal period. Let us handle the complex work!  

Corporate Tax Services

► Filing corporate tax returns for:

  1. Existing corporations
  2. New corporations
  3. Wind-up of corporations
  4. Along with financial statement compilation
  5. Along with bookkeeping services

► Help you understand eligible deductions and expenses

► Help you minimize taxes

► Tax planning with owner-managers

► Amending and preparing prior year tax returns

► Filing corporation’s GST/WCB returns

► Installment payment plan advice

► Audit-assistance care

We can assist you in planning taxes and managing personal/business assets for present and future generations, even during unexpected life events.

Nguyen Scott LLP logo white

About Us

Your trusted Chartered Professional Accountants in the Greater Edmonton Area. Quality accounting, financial statements, tax services, bookkeeping, and business services that move your business forward.

Stay Connected