Personal Tax

Personal Tax

As a Canadian Resident, you will have to report your income from all sources, both inside and outside Canada. The deadline for most individuals to file their tax returns and to pay any taxes owing is by April 30th.

For self-employed individuals, or those who have a spouse or common-law partner who is self-employed, the deadline to file your tax returns is June 15th. To avoid interest or penalties, any taxes owing is to be paid by April 30th.  We are here to help!

We will identify areas where taxes paid can be reduced by claiming applicable: 

  1. Employment expenses
  2. Family, child care, and caregiver deductions
  3. Education deductions and transfers
  4. Disability deductions and credits
  5. Charitable donations
  6. Medical expenses
  7. RRSP Contributions
  8. Many other applicable tax credits

Personal Tax Services

► Filing personal income tax returns for:

  1. Single Individuals
  2. Spouses
  3. Families
  4. Self-Employed Individuals
  5. Along with your corporate tax return
  6. Deceased individuals

► Audit-assistance care

► Amending and preparing prior year tax returns

We are here to help you understand eligible deductions and expenses with our corporate tax services. Find out how we can help.

Nguyen Scott LLP logo white

About Us

Your trusted Chartered Professional Accountants in the Greater Edmonton Area. Quality accounting, financial statements, tax services, bookkeeping, and business services that move your business forward.

Stay Connected